How to succeed your EPSO Application Form?
The application form is the number one step of your EPSO Competition, giving you the opportunity to make a good first impression to the jury. You can be memorable and take the first step ahead.
1. Experience: how is your education and training relevant to this profile?
Carmen will explain how to phrase this paragraph to convince the jury you have the right educational background, based on subjects of interest to the assessors.
2. Interest: why did you decide to apply for European Institutions or agencies?
Carmen will help you to highlight your motivation to join a public service, both in general and for this specific public service /institution and profile, why this appeals to you and why at this moment in your career.
3. Contribution to the EU: what specific contribution do you think you could make to the work of the EU? What role would you like to play?
Carmen will give tips on how to underline your strengths, what you would bring to your work and why your abilities are needed.
4. Strengths: What are two of your main achievements?
Carmen will show how to best describe the process you went through and its positive outcomes, the leading role you played or decisive contribution you made and the lessons learned.
Autumn competitions AD6:
Autumn competitions AST3 & AST-SC1:
- Audiovisual and conference technicians (EPSO/AST/150/21-1) EPSO Competition
- Building technicians (EPSO/AST/150/21-2) EPSO Competition
- Laboratory technicians (EPSO/AST/150/21-3) EPSO Competition
- Laboratory support workers (EPSO/AST-SC/11/21) EPSO Competition
Autumn competitions AD7:
- Administrators in digital forensics (EPSO/AD/395/21-1) EPSO Competition
- Administrators in operational and strategic analysis (EPSO/AD/395/21-2) EPSO Competition
- Investigators – Investigations and operations in the field of EU expenditure and anti-corruption (EPSO/AD/394/21-1 (AD 7)) EPSO Competition
- Investigators – Investigations and operations in the field of customs and trade, tobacco and counterfeit goods (EPSO/AD/394/21-2 (AD 7)) EPSO Competition
Autumn competitions AD9:
- Experts – Investigations and operations in the field of EU expenditure and anti-corruption (EPSO/AD/394/21-1(AD 9)) EPSO Competition
- Experts – Investigations and operations in the field of customs and trade, tobacco and counterfeit goods (EPSO/AD/394/21-2 (AD 9)) EPSO Competition
About the trainer:
- Ms. Carmen Peter is an executive coach and trainer living in Brussels
- She has 20+ years of successful EPSO coaching experience
- She has worked for 20+ years for the European Commission as an accredited coach and trainer
Carmen Peter is Brussels’ #1 recommended EPSO coach. Train with the best and be at your best on your exam day!
- Minimum number of participants: 6 persons
- Language: English
- Platform: Zoom
Price: Back to School Promotion – 25% off (150 euros instead of 200 euros) + Complimentary customized 15 min talk to request specific details
”I recommend Carmen Peter with all my heart as a professional and outstanding coach. She prepared me for the EU competition, and I recommend her to anyone taking this type of exam! Thank you Carmen.”
Hours : 10:00 – 12:00 CEST
Location: Online session
Minimum number of participants: 6 persons