This session is specially designed for the Written Exam of the Administrators in the field of sustainable agriculture and rural development.
How can Carmen help you practice during the training:
- analysis of the Written Test assignments (if available)
- organization and structure of the information by going thoroughly through the possible data
- expansion from the existing or previous information into the known, given assignments
- brainstorm with other participants for the improvement of the exam assignments
In the end, you have access to a down-to-earth, very concrete rehearsal of the assignments! Be at your best on the exam day. Secure your spot today!
About the trainer:
- Ms. Carmen Peter is an executive coach and trainer living in Brussels
- She has 20+ years of successful EPSO coaching experience
- She has worked for 20+ years for the European Commission as an accredited coach and trainer
Carmen Peter is Brussels’ #1 recommended EPSO coach. Train with the best and be at your best on your exam day!
- Language: English
- Minimum number of participants: 6 persons
- Platform: Zoom
MASTERCLASS PRICE: 150 euros
- Be Assessment-centre-ready** with our special saving offer: Buy the #FullPack preparation for your #AssessmentCentre and you can enjoy the 120Eur special price (instead of 150 Eur) for the masterclass sessions of your particular EPSO competition.
- “Refer-a-Friend” programme*** (When you refer a friend to carmenpeter.eu there is a double-win: Your friend will get 30 Eur off the masterclass price, you get 30 Eur off as well!
Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
*The FullPack and Refer-a-friend offers can not be combined. The year-long offers cannot be cumulated with other promotions
**For example, if you find out from your Notice of competition that you will be having four exams in your Assessment centre, you can prepare for the four exams with just 480 Eur instead of 600 Eur!
***Both friends must attend the same number of sessions which must take place in the same month.
31/01/2022, 18-20 CET